Personal injury trust

Hi guys,

Is there a firm anyone can recommend, who deals with injury trusts etc.

Have someone who has received close to 7 figures in injury compensation for a child.

I’m not sure if this is more suited to specialist firm given the implications on state benefits etc?


  • *would be helpful if the firm was in the south east


  • richallumrichallum Administrator

    We work with a firm who specialise in this. I'll DM you.

    Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. Republican.

Sign In or Register to comment.