AF Exams - 2 in one go?

Has anyone had experience of either doing two AF exams in one go or two exams on the same day?

Ideally, I want to study from June/July onwards for my first AF exam and am thinking of sitting AF1 on the 7th October and AF5 on the 9th October

or:

AF1 on the AM on the 7th October and J02 on the PM on the 7th October (as J02 ties in with the AF1 content).

I am very good at study planning and ensuring I am prepared and organise with my revision and ideally i want to get these done sooner rather than later due to possible family changes in the next few years. Is either of the above situations possible? I wouldn't do the next two chartered ones at the same time but I feel I might be able to fully focus on AF1 then give AF5 a chance and see if I could pass it!

Many thanks!

Comments

• I did J05 and AF7 on consecutive days in October as there is a fair amount of overlap in the 2 subjects, but I wouldn't recommend it for 2 AF exams. I am sure there are people who do manage it but I would prefer to concentrate on getting through one at a time, even if it does take a bit longer.
    I had to resit AF7 in April and am not planning on moving to the next one until that is nailed