R04 & R05 Mock Exams

Hi

Does anyone have any PDF mock exams for R05 they wouldn't mind sharing? I purchased the question pack from CII, but just wanted to do a few more before the exam if possible.

(I have some relating to R04 - valid until August 2019 if anyone would like a copy of these)

sarah.deighton@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!
Sarah

Comments

• EmmaEmma Member

Hi Sarah
    I have these - will email them to you.
    Thanks
    Emma

• Thanks everyone as I have had a few emails with the Aviva ones and now the Brand ones from Emma (thanks again Emma!)

If anyone needs a copy of either R04 or R05 for this year just drop me an email.

Good luck in your exams!

Sarah

• natiaanatiaa Member
    edited January 17

thats very nice of you all
    R02- if anyone needs BTS (300 question) and Brand Financial (200 questions) mock papers please email me at natiasally@hotmail.co.uk

• Hi everyone,

Any R05 practice exam papers would be much appreciated if you could email them to TheTennisCoach@outlook.com

Thanks,
    Stevem

• Hi guys!

Would anyone be able to email me question packs for RO4 / RO5 if they have them?

Thanks in advance,
    Meghan

• @sdeighton said:
    Thanks everyone as I have had a few emails with the Aviva ones and now the Brand ones from Emma (thanks again Emma!)

If anyone needs a copy of either R04 or R05 for this year just drop me an email.

Good luck in your exams!

Sarah

Hi Sarah
    I just joined this group today and been reading through some of the posts. There's such a supportive community here, it's fantastic.
    I'm also studying towards my L4/RO exams and would be really interested in any resources you are happy to share please? Do you need my personal email to send them? mikesuccession@gmail.com

Thank you so much

Good luck to everyone with their exams

Mike

• Hi Im studying for R05, is anyone has mock papers for this year to share I would be really grateful my email address is jcarnochan@hotmail.co.uk

• Is anybody able to email me past papers for R04? - I have exam in a week and I've been passing the Wizard Learning exams which were extremely helpful for R03 but don't seem to be helping me much with R04...…...

• faye2608faye2608 Member

Hi,

Does anyone have R05 papers for 2018-19 please other than Brand which I already have ? My email is faye.dalchow@cyfsl.co.uk

Thanks !

• Hi,

i have just recently sat the R05 exam and failed it by one mark!

If anyone has any R05 mock exam papers they can email me, i'd really appreciate it. my email address is:

laura.wilson0604@gmail.com

Thank you!

• sdeightonsdeighton Member
    edited March 8

Sorry everyone - I have been responding to direct emails but hadn't been getting the thread notifcations. I will go through and send anything I have now

@MChristie93 said:
    Hi guys!

Would anyone be able to email me question packs for RO4 / RO5 if they have them?

Thanks in advance,
    Meghan

Whats your email address?
    Thanks

• @sdeighton said:
    Sorry everyone - I have been responding to direct emails but hadn't been getting the thread notifcations. I will go through and send anything I have now

@MChristie93 said:
    Hi guys!

Thanks in advance,
    Meghan

Whats your email address?
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your email!