Paid up GPP transfer

does anyone know if you have to be a pension transfer specialist to transfer either an active or paid up GPP. The scheme in question has no ETFC or early retirement or anything.

If the adviser is required to be a transfer specialist how do I tell if they have the right level of qualifications?

thanks in advance


Sign In or Register to comment.