New FE Analytics RIY calculator

richallumrichallum Administrator
We've been testing this for a while and it's rolling out to some users on the live site now. It pulls through CAR and OCF from a chosen portfolio (or portfolios to compare), allows to add costs and fees, build in a target and produces a nice summary with critical yield and RIY and a simple report. It's free to Analytics users too. Recommend having a look if you have an account, I really like it.

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. Republican.

Comments

• benjaminfabibenjaminfabi Moderator
    Where is it @richallum ;?

I can't see it obviously labelled in Charts, Tables or Reports tab.
    Benjamin Fabi FPFS
    Chartered Financial Planner

http://twitter.com/benjaminfabi 
  • richallumrichallum Administrator
    It's not available to all users yet. In this menu...

Paraplanner. F1, Apple, Nutella, ice cream. No trite motivational quotes. Turning a bit northern. Republican.

Nice. Got it thanks 
    Benjamin Fabi FPFS

That's a nice looking output. Hopefully in time they'll pull in transaction costs. Not sure about introducing another definition of 'critical yield' but that's easily overlooked.
    Benjamin Fabi FPFS

I agree, 'required return' would be better IMO. The annual breakdown goes live in the PDF next week. Auto pulling through of transaction costs will be very good, I know it's in the works.

• Where is this, sorry. I'm being simple I know. I can't see where that screengrab you posted would be (to see if I have access to it yet)
    It's under the main menu

• We don't have access yet, but looking forward to checking it out

• @richallum said:
    We've been testing this for a while and it's rolling out to some users on the live site now. It pulls through CAR and OCF from a chosen portfolio (or portfolios to compare), allows to add costs and fees, build in a target and produces a nice summary with critical yield and RIY and a simple report. It's free to Analytics users too. Recommend having a look if you have an account, I really like it.

Hi Richard, How do you generate or display a CY? I've just run a report between two portfolios and it gives the RIY for each, with a mini projection showing the effects of deductions for each. Can't see a reference to CY though. Perhaps it's been removed?

@Gustavo_Fring that was linked to the target if you put one in but seems to have gone. I think this is new instead.