Sipp providers and US withholding tax

Hi people,

Does anyone have a list or know where I can find one setting out how each SIPP provider treats US withholding tax, i.e. do they complete the w-8ben form and do they charge for it? I have a client who wants to hold a lot of individual US shares in his SIPP and I am trying to work out best provider.

Ideally we need to allow client to self-trade and also facilitate an ongoing adviser charge.

Don't want to phone them all or download all the charging structures if I can avoid it...

Many Thanks

Sign In or Register to comment.