Paraplanning Opportunity @ WRS Fornham Chartered Finncial Planners based in Colchester, Essex
We are a directly authorised Chartered Independent Wealth Planning practice based in Stanway just on the outskirts of Colchester. We provide professional advice and financial planning solutions for both individual and corporate clients. We are an established successful family business with three financial planners and an experienced administration team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join our friendly, professional team. To be considered, you are currently either a paraplanner; on route to being a paraplanner or a senior financial administrator looking to progress to the next level. The role is to support the financial planning team across the following key areas:
· Undertake research and analyse provider products and funds
· Prepare files for client meetings and review
· Produce compliant recommendation reports
· Liaise with clients, providers, and advisers
· Sit on the Investment Committee
· Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage your workload to meet deadlines
· Experience in PPOL software, O&M research and Intelligent Office would be advantageous, but not essential
· Strong industry/technical knowledge essential, as is the desire to maintain this; relevant qualifications in financial planning helpful
We would be happy to support the successful candidate in furthering their qualifications and training if appropriate.
If you would like to find out more or apply, please contact Ian Fraser at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.