Para-Life-Planner: Possibly the best financial planning role in the world
Great opportunity to be a key part of a fintech enabled team set on transforming the Wealth Management sector.
- You are a star Paraplanner with several years of experience.
- You have a passion for life planning, and helping clients achieve their goals and dreams.
- You get frustrated by advice only focused around one product, on one need, or just targeting blatant asset gathering.
- You love tech and see opportunities to innovate across the planning process for the benefit of financial advisers and their clients.
- You have lots of ideas about how paraplanning processes could be improved and want to bring your ideas to life.
- You have a Certificate in Paraplanning or a Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Octopus is a privately held company, launched in a bedroom 15 years ago, now with 500 employees and £6 billion under management.
- We work with over 3500 financial advisers, and are one of the leading innovators in the sector.
- We’re also one of the largest VCs in Europe.
- We love entrepreneurs.
- We are building a series of Fintech solutions that will take the industry by storm.
- We think financial advisers can use technology and new ways of working to help their clients, and make life planning accessible and the new ‘norm’.
- You will be a key part of a small team that is building solutions to allow advisers to give their clients amazing life planning focused solutions.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stunning office based in Central London.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Very diverse/multinational team.
- If this is the job you have been waiting for then please send us a brief cover letter and a CV at jesse@octopuslabs or apply here